Monday 1 February 2021

February Book Releases!

Hi everyone! It's the beginning of February which means another month of new releases! Yay! As I said last month, I will be posting the link to a Goodreads page that lists the book releases of the current month in order of popularity. Given how busy life can get, it can be so hard to stay on top of what's coming! So without further ado, here is the link to February book releases!

Most Popular Books Published in February 2021

There's a few books on this list that I'm looking forward to getting my hands on, maybe you guys are looking forward to them too!


Of Silver and Shadow: Jen Gruenke

The Project: Courtney Summers



The Iron Raven: Julie Kagawa







2 comments:

  1. I want to read The Iron Raven and am really drawn to the cover!

    ReplyDelete