Friday 19 February 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This week's question is:

Is reading a fixed part of your morning or evening routine?

Usually, yes! I pretty consistently read before I go to bed each night. I rarely read anything in the morning as I am usually getting up 10 minutes before I have to leave my house lol! But I generally get at least some reading into every evening!





3 comments:

  1. I love to read at night too before I go to bed. I just don't have time in the morning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I have my days like that too! Pushing for as much as sleep as I can get . . . I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the mistake of starting to read in the morning because I had a spare 10 minutes. I usually ended up being very late because I lost track of time, so I don't do that any more. I do try and read in the evening and/or for a short while in bed - which is why I love my kindle, I can turn the brightness down so that it doesn't keep my husband awake!

    ReplyDelete