Monday 22 February 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

What I Read Last Week:


The Stolen Kingdom: Jillian Boehme


Cold and Bitter Snow: J.R. Pace




















What I Am Currently Reading:

Curse of the Celts: Clara O'Connor
I am LOVING this book so far - highly recommend this series :) 

What I Am Reading Next:

11 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold and Bitter Snow looks really good. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Curse of the Celts does look good, anything in the Celt vein is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigosh it was amazing! I am in love with this trilogy so far!

      Delete
  4. Those look like some good books. Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all new to me. The covers are beautiful! Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your books look good. All new to me. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier this month.

    ReplyDelete