Wednesday 3 February 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #8

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. Find out more here!

This week I am so excited to see that a new book is coming out by P.C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast! You may know them for their popular House of Night Series written together, or various novels by P.C. Cast herself! I personally loved the House of Night series so I am very excited to see what they have come up with next! 





Author: P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Publish Date: May 25th, 2021
Publisher: Wednesday Books










11 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this one! I've never read these authors, but really need to. Maybe I'll start with this one. Hope you get your hands on it soon!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes me too it's so pretty! Definitely check them out if you get the chance, they have some great stuff!

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I love books with a supernatural twist! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured this one some time ago and am so excited for it. One of my buzzwords is witch so this is very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twin witches! Ooooh! And the first in a series. I need to read this too! I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I hope so too!! I loved their House of Night series so I have high hopes for this one!

      Delete
  5. This looks and sounds good. I wasn't a fan of their other series, but I might give this one a try. Thanks for sharing!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely try it out! Fingers crossed that it's a good read!

      Delete
  6. I have this one from Netgalley! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete