Wednesday 10 February 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #9

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. Find out more here!

So this week, I thought I'd bring attention to a book I just got in the mail! It's a YA read that I received from Raincoast books. I'm excited to give it a try! It's being compared the TV show, This Is Us, so I'm thinking it's going to be a close look at the reality of pain and love and loss in life. 


Title: Some Other Now
Author: Sarah Everett
Publish Date: February 23rd, 2020
Publisher: HMH Boooks for Young Readers

It may end up being a bit young for me, but I'm still excited to give it a try! I may hand it off to my younger sister if I like it!




8 comments:

  1. I have seen this book around, but I didn't know about the This is Us comparison. I will have to put this one on my tbr as well. I hope that you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Here's to hoping it lives up to the comparison!

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good. I haven't ever seen This is Us, but I have heard of the show and know it is well loved. I hope you enjoy Some Other Now when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love This is Us! I hope you enjoy the read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! This sounds like a cute read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete