Monday 8 February 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

What I Read Last Week:



What I Am Currently Reading:
























5 comments:

  1. Ooo all of your books sound good!! I can't wait to read the new Rockton book, I love that series. :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eager to read A Stranger in Town. I've read all the earlier books in that series. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Curse of the Celts series sounds good. Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, curious about Cold and Bitter Snow. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete