Sunday 28 February 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post

 


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

It's official! I have decided to hop on the oh so popular book blog memes! I wasn't sure if I would be able to do so many weekly memes, but then I decided to combine Stacking the Shelves and The Sunday Post into one so that I have some flexibility :) We'll see how it goes!

So this past week was a bit of a slow one for the blog, but I did still manage to pick up a few books! 

Purchased myself:







































                                                       Received an ARC from NetGalley:



And that's it! I bought Wolfsbane and Empire of Night to complete a series as I already own some of them (it drives me nuts when I don't have a full series on my shelf lol). I bought The Penelopiad because... my name is Penelope and I was intrigued at what Margaret Atwood's take on the greek myth would be! And the Lillian Marek book was bought on a whim because I recently read one of her books for the first time and was impressed. I'm hoping she becomes a new addition to my favorite authors list :) 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


Omigoodness what a slow week on my blog! I was so busy with school this last week that I just had so little time to read and get some posts together. This is the time of year when university students are bombarded with assignment due dates, midterms, papers, etc. and my school was no exception! I am actually waiting to hear back from medical schools right now, so this is a super stressful time! My books and blog are my only happy escape :) If things go the way I hope, I will be heading off to Ireland in August to begin my medical school journey. Put a prayer out for me! 

Last Week on my Blog:


This Week on my Blog:

Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: The Breakup Plan by Elle Vaughn - Book Review
Wednesday: Can't Wait Wednesday
Friday: Book Blogger Hop
Saturday: If I finish my book in time, I am hoping to post a review of The Descent of the Drowned by Ana Lal Din
Sunday: Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post!


And that's it! I'm so happy to be including these memes on my blog, I think with a little bit of scheduling I should be able to get them all up each week! How is your reading week going everyone?








8 comments:

  1. I read Nightshade years ago and really enjoyed it, but lost track of the series. I will have to go back and reread it and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! From what I remember it was really good but it's been so long that I don't remember the details. It will be like reading it all over again when I get to it :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with medical school! I'm sure the wait is stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the school work! I definitely don’t miss that.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes lol... it'll be a relief when it's all over xD

      Delete
  4. I totally feel you on the need to combine several memes into one post. That's what I did too. Glad though you're participating. The Margaret Atwood book sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding the Margaret Atwood to my ...check it out list.

    ReplyDelete