Friday 5 February 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This week's question is:

What book series would you like to see adapted as a Netflix series?

Oh boy. This is a tough one. I mean it's my dream to see almost everything I read up on the big screen (if they actually stuck to the book that is). A few off the top of my head that I would LOVE to see come to life would the Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole, the Three Dark Crowns series by Kendare Blake, and the Night World series by L.J. Smith. There's of course SO many more that I would give anything to see made into a series or movie but these are a few of my favorites. 
One thing I have never understood is why we have SO MANY REMAKES of movies and TV shows when there are literally thousands of stories already written just waiting to be acted out! I mean how many Cinderellas are we going to get before they give us something new lol?! Don't get me wrong, I love me some Cinderella but I just can't fathom why directors don't turn to popular books more for ideas! GIVE US SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING LOL!!!




3 comments:

  1. I have been asking the same question. Why so many re-makes when there is other great material out there to pull from?! I haven't read any of the series you mention, but I would watch all of them if they came to the screen. :-) I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! It's so crazy to me! So many storylines out there just waiting to be brought to life! Sigh. The struggles of being a book lover lol! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Why stop at one - all three of those would make great TV shows! There isn't enough variety of fantasy/paranormal on TV, they seem to stick to very similar formats.

    ReplyDelete