Wednesday 27 January 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #7

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. Find out more here!

Hello hello everybody! I hope everyone's week has been off to a good start! Mine has been quite slow to be honest, but I'm hoping the rest of the week flies by! This week I am super excited for a new book by Victoria Aveyard! If the author sounds unfamiliar, perhaps you'll recognize her for her bestselling series Red Queen! It just came to my attention that she is starting a new YA fantasy series called Realm Breaker and I can't wait to see what she has in store for her readers!

Author: Victoria Aveyard
Publish Date: May 4th, 2021
Publisher: Orion
















What are you guys excited for?!





2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the author's name sounded familiar, but it wasn't until you mentioned the Red Queen that it fell into place. I haven't read any of her books before, but I have been wanting to. I really like the sound of this one. I hope you enjoy Realm Breaker when you read it!

    ReplyDelete