Sunday 3 January 2021

January Book Releases!

Hi everyone! I've decided to add a new monthly post to my blog with a link to a list of all the book releases for that upcoming month! I don't know about you guys, but I never seem to know when my favourite books are coming out or when an author is releasing something new that I know I'd be interested in! Life is just so busy that I can never take the time to figure out what is being released when. So I recently found out that Goodreads actually lists all of the releases for a particular month in order of popularity. So to help both myself and all of you out, I thought I would post a link to that list at the beginning of each month! I hope it helps you as much as I know it will help me :) If I have the time, I will also go through and pick out the ones I'm most excited for and include pictures and individual links!

Enjoy!

Most Popular Books Released in January 2021






1 comment:

  1. That’s a useful link Penelope I’d forgotten about that feature, thank you

    Wishing you a great reading week and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete