Friday 22 January 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Weeks Question:

Do you own more than one e-Book reader?

Actually yes lol! As of December, I officially own 2. Maybe some of you remember these lol, but I still own my very first e-reader which I received as a gift in 2011 from my parents. The Sony E-Reader PRS-T1. This thing is basically an antique now lol! But IT STILL WORKS!! Like perfectly! The only issue is that most e-books are in a form that Kindles can accept, which is not the same form that the Sony e-reader's take. So for the most part, it sits unused on my desk! Which brings me to my next e-reader: The Kindle Paperwhite! I got one of these for myself in December and I love it! I can download all of my Netgalley books onto it, and I am happy! BUT I must say.. I will always and forever prefer to read actual books over e-books ANY DAY! Nothing beats ink on paper ;) 

How about you guys?!





6 comments:

  1. I used to be a paper book reader alone and resisted an e-reader for years. Now, I love reading on my Kindle. Thanks for stopping by!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! It was hard to let go of my love for paper! While the e-reader is definitely convenient, I still love my physical books :)

      Delete
  2. My paperwhite is never far from me. Like Collette I thought I'd never take to an ereader, now I don't use anything else, particularly as I don't have space to store physical books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely true - I can't argue against the convenience of hundreds of books that take up no room at all!

      Delete
  3. I love the Paperwhite. I treated myself to an Oasis a few years ago, using a bunch of gift cards I received and I love it even more. It's very similar to the Paperwhite in reading experience. My old Paperwhite had an accident and stopped working, which is why I replaced it. I have a Kindle Fire, but I honestly don't use it very often. I can read PDF files much better on it though--and if I get a review book in PDF, I will use the Fire. I also have the Nook app on my Fire, and so can access Barnes and Noble books that way. Then, of course, there is my phone. I don't like to read on it, but it will do in a pinch. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes time for an upgrade, I will have to take a look at the Oasis! And I never thought of the PDF's - I will have to think of something if I ever receive that format!

      Delete