Wednesday 13 January 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #5

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. Find out more here!

One of my all-time favourite authors (and probably some of yours too!) is coming out with a new book in March! I am BEYOND excited! I have been in love with the Shadowhunter world ever since I read about Jace and Clary in City of Bones! From then on, the series exploded! The spin-offs and prequels, and alternate stories NEVER get tiring or boring. Each one is written better than the last! In case you don't already know which literary genius I'm speaking of, let me tell you - Cassandra Clare! The first installment to this particular series came out last year and now we are gearing up for the second book! Eek!



Author: Cassandra Clare                                     
Publish Date: March 2nd, 2021
Publisher: Walker Books

I'm not going to post the summary to this one just in case some readers haven't read the first in the series! If you're anything like me, you hate ANY kind of spoilers no matter how minor they are lol! If you're intrigued, click the link on the title and it will take you to the Goodreads page with a summary! 








What are you guys excited for?! Comment below!













 


3 comments:

  1. Chain of Iron does sound good! I haven't read the first book, but I will have to give it a try! I never really got into the Shadowhunter series, admittedly. I read the first book and then just never continued with it. I did see the television series (although I know that doesn't count). I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess, I haven't read any of Cassandra Clare's books yet but I am much overdue as I keep seeing them pop up on my book feeds. I hope you enjoy this one~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cover and I know so many people love this author. Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete