Wednesday 6 January 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #4

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here

This series seems to have fallen out of popularity but I must say I have no idea why because they are AMAZING! This week, I'm excited for From the Grave - the final book in the Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole! There is currently no release date set, but Goodreads does say 2021 so my fingers are crossed! If you haven't heard of or read this series, I highly recommend it! At some point this year, before the last one is released, I plan on re-reading the series and posting reviews for each book! 


Author: Kresley Cole
Publication Date: Unknown/2021
Publisher: Unknown

No summary on Goodreads yet!







4 comments:

  1. It's been a long while since I last read something by Kresley Cole. I don't believe I ever tried this series of hers, but it does sound good. I hope you love it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's such a good series! I recommend adding it to your TBR list!

      Delete
  2. I love this series, but still haven't finished the last two that were already out! Yes, this is totally on my TBR too! Great pick!
    Lisa Loves Literature's Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete