Wednesday 20 January 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #6

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. Find out more here!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog or welcome BACK to my blog (Tana Mongeau reference anyone lol?). So last week I was approved on NetGalley to read a book called Secrets of the Starcrossed by Clara O'Connor. After taking a look through some of the reviews, I found myself a little less excited to get to it, but I am so glad I did! I ended up loving this book so much! So for this week's can't wait post, I can't wait until the second book in the series comes out!! My fingers are crossed that it pops up on NetGalley or Edelweiss because I DO NOT want to wait until March! I recommend putting aside the reviews and giving this a try to form your own opinion! 



5 comments: