Friday 8 January 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


Book Blogger Hop

I've decided to hop on the hop lol! This is hosted by Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

What upcoming books are you intrigued to read in 2021?

I'm actually not quite up to date on what's being released in 2021, so I've only got a short list of books I've seen on Netgalley and Edelweiss that I know for sure I'm interested in! 


Darling: K. Ancrum 
The Betrayed: Kiera Cass






6 comments:

  1. Ooo! Phantom Heart looks really good! I haven't read anything by Kiera Cass, but I have wanted to. The Betrayed looks like it will be good. So does Darling! I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them. Have a great weekend, Penelope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should definitely check out The Selection series by Kiera Cass first - I have heard that a TV show or movie is in the works!

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to cut back on arc reading so that I can clear my TBR, so I've no idea what is coming out this year. I hope these are great reads for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that is such a good idea! I have such a large TBR list but then all of these new books come out and I can't say no lol! The struggles of being a book reader lol!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these - I'll have to check them out! I've got a giant TBR list, too, but I'm a sucker for an interesting new book. There's always room for more, right?

    ReplyDelete