Sunday 28 March 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post #5

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Well... quite an unproductive week in terms of my blog lol! I don't think I've slacked this much since I started back in December! Unfortunately, the end of the school year brings a ton of assignments so I've been too busy to read let alone blog. But the semester is over in just a couple weeks and then I am FREE to read and blog all I like around work xD Yesterday was super exciting because I FINALLY got to go to the Book Outlet a couple hours from my house! They aren't open Sundays, and this was the first Saturday I've had off in awhile so of course I jumped on the opportunity! And it was so worth it... the store was HUGE! I think I spent about 2 hours in there but honestly, I could have stayed longer if I'd been by myself! My sister and boyfriend were not as enthusiastic lol! I think next time I get the chance to go, I'll do it solo and spend the day! 

Last Week on the Blog:

Can't Wait Wednesday
(That's it.. one post... so sad)

This Week on the Blog:

Hopefully I can manage my usual book hops (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and I will have at least one book review up!


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

Received an ARC from NetGalley:


Purchased myself:











Majority of these were purchased to complete the series I already own - it drives me nuts not to have a finished series lol! So next time I go I'll get to do all new books instead! Yay!




6 comments:

  1. Sometimes real life can just be so annoying lol. I have had months that I had to put the blog aside to adult for a while. Good thing is you can always come back to the blog when you are ready. :)

    You got a lot of awesome book! Enjoy them!

    Have a great week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, it's always there! Ahh yes thank you!! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way with bookstores! I can get lost in them and the people with me are not always amused haha! Hope you have a great weekend, and yay for time off coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I feel ya! Literally hours can go by in the blink of an eye! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The New Husband is the only one of your many new books that I have read.
    I love to go to bookstores but sure have to control my urge to buy and buy... :-)
    Hope you'll see have time to enjoy all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love book shops... I miss them! Shops in the UK don't open for another 5/6 weeks (due to our current lockdown) but my first trip will be to a book store just to browse and soak it in. :) (Okay, probably buy too but I'm promising myself I'll behave!)

    ReplyDelete