Wednesday 17 March 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #12

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released.

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're all having a fabulous week! This week I found out that Kendare Blake is coming out with a new book later this year!! I'm super excited because I LOVED her Three Dark Crowns series and her Anna Dressed in Blood series. Have you guys read any of her books? Here's to hoping this one is just as good as her others!

Title: All These Bodies
Author: Kendare Blake
Publish Date: September 21st, 2021
Publisher: Quill Tree Books

















5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Kendare Blake's books, but I know her name. I hope you enjoy this one! It does sound good. Have a great day, Penelope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give her a try! The Three Dark Crowns series especially :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Kendare Black, and I'm so excited for her new book! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh me too!! I hope it's fantastic xD Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the sounds of this one. I've not read anything by this author but always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete