Monday 1 March 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

What I Read Last Week:




What I Am Currently Reading:




What's Up Next:







10 comments:

  1. Your books look good! I am curious about The Break-up Plan. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just finished it, and I found it ok! Not the greatest, but not the worst. I put it right in the middle at 3 stars and my review will be up Tuesday!

      Delete
  2. I'm really intrigued by The Once and Future Queen, it looks like a good read. Have a great March and yes - hello to spring and warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitely recommend giving it a try! I know there is some mixed reviews on the first one, but I just love the series! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The cover of Highland Warrior is certainly a temptation :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! It's why I requested it before I'd even read the description lol!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Your books all look good, especially Highland Warrior.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to see if the book lives up to the cover lol! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Love the look of your books from last week. Hope you enjoy them.

    Your blog is so neat looking. Thanks for visiting my blog last week. Hope to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete