Monday 8 March 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

What I Read Last Week:

  

What I Am Currently Reading:


What I Am Reading Next:


So excited for Spells Trouble - I really enjoyed the House of Night series so I'm looking forward to seeing what this mother-daughter duo has in store!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I liked the House of Night series too. I hope you enjoy Spells Trouble. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Tempting titles! Spells Trouble has piqued my curiosity. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started this morning so we'll see how it goes! Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. A man in a kilt - sign me up, lol! I love the cover of the Ana Laldin book, she's not an author I've read, is she worth trying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm good question lol! This is her debut novel, and while it was a decent read, I could definitely tell it was her first. It had a good story line but she got into very lengthy descriptions at times about the smallest of things like what someone was wearing. And she used alot of unfamiliar terms - there is a glossary at the end of the book but I didn't know that so it took away from the book a bit. I gave it 3/5 - it was in the middle for me, I might try her next book but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I never got around to it

      Delete
  4. I’ll be interested to learn what you think of Spells Trouble

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started it this morning, I'm very excited! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Those books all look so good. Enjoy them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that second cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It's definitely what drew me to it in the first place!

      Delete
  7. Four varied but good looking books. I really like the sound of Book of Love. Have a great week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it and it was great! You should definitely give it a try :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete