Friday 19 March 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This week's question:

What books have you read/reviewed that you think are hidden gems, although they haven't found a big audience so far? (submitted by Bonnie @ Bonnie Reads and Writes)

Oh that's a tough one... I feel like a majority of the books I read are pretty popular. I mean some of my favourite authors are Cassandra Clare, Sarah Dessen, Kelley Armstrong... I think Katie McGarry deserves more attention she definitely has some pretty amazing books but she's not a nobody that's for sure lol! I remember when I was younger I really loved Isabel Allende and I don't really hear much about her so maybe she deserves a larger audience? Oh and one book in particular is The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice. I don't think anyone has heard of this book lol but I absolutely adored it! Give it a try if you happen to see it one day :) 




4 comments:

  1. I think half the books I picked were quite well-known as well! I also loved Isabelle Allende when I was younger so maybe there are a bunch of us "secret fans" out there? I hope you have a lovely week and do drop by my Friday post if you have the time! - Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh look at that lol!! I never hear anyone talk about her but maybe everyone assumes what I did - that no one really knows her books lol!

      Delete
  2. The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice does sound like a wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss it was definitely one that I would read again!

      Delete