Wednesday 31 March 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #13

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released.

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're having a good week so far! I started my very first audiobook yesterday (I know, I'm so behind the times lol) I listen to it in my car on the way to and from work everyday. 
I also got some books in my mailbox yesterday from Raincoast Books so I thought I'd spotlight one of them today!

Title: The Murder Game
Author: Carrie Doyle
Publish Date: April 6th, 2021
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire





3 comments:

  1. A boarding school mystery! I'm in! I hope you love this one, Penelope. Have a great day and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete