Wednesday 3 March 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #10

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. Find out more here!

I am holding my breath waiting for the final installment in The Once and Future Queens trilogy! I just finished the second book and the ending literally took my breath away and I just need to know what happens next. It's always a treat when an author does something wholly unexpected and this is one of those series. Clara O'Connor is quickly becoming the queen of cliffhangers in my opinion! So this week, I am most excited for the third and final book, Legend of the Lake!

 Title: Legend of the Lakes (The Once and Future Queen #3)
 Author: Clara O'Connor
 Publish Date: June 24th, 2021
 Publisher: One More Chapter (HarperCollins)
 
My fingers are crossed that this ends up on NetGalley! The first two did, so I think the third one will as well - I will be watching the new uploads like a hawk lol! 














12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I don't think I've heard of this series, but it sounds good. I'll have to check it out! I hope you enjoy this one, and I'll also cross my fingers that it ends up on NetGalley for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! It'll be up soon if it's coming xD

      Delete
  2. I really want to read this trilogy. I hate cliffhangers though unless I have all the books on hand to get me through them. So, I guess it's good this one is finally coming out. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss wait until the last one is out and then zoom through them!!

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing this series a lot, though I have such a huge TBR list I need to reduce before I add this series to it. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But yes definitely keep it in mind for the future!

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I love that cover! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when books surprise me like that! This one has an amazing cover too! It almost sounds like it has an Arthurian take? I hope it's great when it arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! The unexpected is so much fun :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds good. And I love that cover! Hope you get your hands on it soon. Thanks for visiting my Wednesday post at Lisa Loves Literature!

    ReplyDelete