Monday 1 March 2021

March Book Releases!

 


Hi everyone! Another month down, and on to a new one! Welcome to the month of March! It's almost spring time which is just a hop away from summer :) I for one am looking forward to hanging up my winter coat and hats and scarves and gloves and blah blah. So excited to pull out my T-shirts and not have to wear a sweater every day.

Anyway! I decided to start this monthly post for anyone who, like me, is just so busy with life that they miss upcoming book releases! Goodreads has a fantastic list each month with every book scheduled for release that month. I had no idea they did this, and even knowing about it I still sometimes struggle to find it! So each month, I have decided to post a link for all you bookish people out there to find out which books you're looking forward to! You may have to do some scrolling - this list is in order of popularity on Goodreads and is about 200 books long! Who knew so many books came out each month lol!


Here are a few that I am most excited about:







3 comments:

  1. I've been seeing The Lost Apothecary mentioned a lot! Also The Path to Sunshine Cove. I don't spend much time on GoodReads but I didn't know about the list of upcoming releases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too!! I figure I should probably give them a try since they seem so popular! :) Hope the link helps!

      Delete
  2. So many good books! I have Lost Apothecary and Chain of Iron on the way. :)

    ReplyDelete