Sunday 11 April 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post #6

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Hello everyone! Ugh laptop is still out of commission but HOPEFULLY back in my hands early this week! I haven't really been able to blog much - there always seems to be someone on the family computer lol! But once I get it back, I'll be back in business! 

This coming week, I plan on posting Monday's book meme at least, and hopefully 2-3 reviews but we'll see how it goes! 



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

From NetGalley:




Physical ARC's in my mailbox:




5 comments:

  1. Enjoy!
    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revenge of the Sluts is one on my TBR as well. Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no- that's the worst when you can't get online ha ha! Hope your laptop is fixed soon...

    The Murder Game and Revenge of the Sluts look like they could be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, no laptop is my worst nightmare. I know I'm guilty of spending too much time online but not being able to schedule posts and write reviews would seriously make me stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem2B
    horizontal,
    not a NDEr.
    Let's change that, dear:
    ☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆
    GBY

    ReplyDelete