Monday 26 April 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hello hello! Time to begin the last week of April! Crazy how fast time flies lol! Still in the midst of lockdowns here in Ontario but my fingers are crossed that I get some semblance of a summer! Worst case scenario though, I'll just be spending a lot of time at my cottage! I hope everyone has a fantastic week with warm weather! 😊

What I Read Last Week:




3 comments:

  1. A Duke in Time seems like fun and The Last Apothecary I've seen around. Maybe I should take a look what it's about.

    Happy reading this week!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Lost Apothecary! I'll check out A Duke in Time since it looks nice! Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lost Apothecary looks great!

    ReplyDelete