Monday 5 April 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Happy Monday everyone! Well.. as happy as it can be I suppose lol! Unfortunately my laptop completely died on the weekend and though I'm taking it in to see if it can be fixed today, it's very likely that I've lost everything on it. I haven't quite wrapped my head around what that means... but it's not good as all of my school files are on that computer. It's my own fault for not backing anything up though. I have definitely learned my lesson for next time! On the plus side, with no laptop for homework all weekend, all I did was read lol!

What I Read Last Week:





What I Am Currently Reading:


What I'm Reading Next: 





3 comments:

  1. I love the cover of A Secret Scottish Escape. Enjoy them all, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can rescue your files. On the other hand it is nice to have some reading time. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Witches!!

    ReplyDelete