Monday 19 April 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hi everybody! Spring is in the air :) My final exam is on Wednesday and then that's it! I'm officially done school for the summer which is so exciting! I actually haven't had a school-free summer in three years so I plan on filling my days (outside of work) with books!! It's going to be fantastic 😊 I hope everyone has a great week!

What I Read Last Week:




3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exam! I hope you enjoy your books. They look great. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet that summer break is well earned and well looked forward to. A book holiday coming up! I have heard quite a bit about The Lost Apothecary and still considering it if our library gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nature of Witches and Apothecary look awesome! I hope you have a great break :)

    ReplyDelete