Friday 23 April 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

Do you do most of your blog work on a computer, iPad, or phone? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Complex Chaos)

I do 100% of my blogging from a computer! I struggle enough on that screen, I can't even imagine trying to blog from my phone lol! All the coding and formatting... ugh I would cry if I had to work on something other than my laptop!




2 comments:

  1. I am the same way, I do all my blogging on my laptop. I just can't type fast enough or really do anything fast on my phone. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I definitely can't do anything like blogging on my phone. The screen and keyboard are just too small.

    ReplyDelete