Friday 16 April 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

How many different weekly memes do you participate in besides the Book Blogger Hop?

(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Well normally I participate in It's Monday! What Are You Reading, Can't Wait Wednesday, and Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post! Given that I finally have my laptop back, I will be getting back to my full schedule! :) 




3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have your computer back! That must be a relief. Those are all great memes that I participate in too. I hope you have a great weekend, Penelope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes omigosh it absolutely is! Can't wait to get back to my normal schedule lol! Crazy how much hold a piece of technology can have haha!

      Delete
  2. I have not participated in Can't Wait Wednesday. I will have to check it out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete