Friday 30 April 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

What are some common tropes you've seen in a genre you like to read? Are there any books you've read that reverse or change those tropes? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

Omigosh so many lol... Love triangles with two guys/one girl, rich guy falling in love with poor girl, forbidden love, a character who is "the chosen one", etc. I'm sure I've read books where these are chaged or reversed in some way, but I can't think of any at the moment! Regardless, I'm a sucker for clichés and will never grow tired of them!



 


2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for tropes too. Second chance, Good v evil, enemies-to-lovers.... I'll take them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends to lover is the one interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete