Sunday 16 May 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post #10

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Halfway through May! Wow how time flies! I am STILL waiting to hear from medical schools. Ugh the waiting is the worst part... I just want to know, even if it's a rejection. Work is boring as usual... Ontario is STILL locked down for whatever reason so there's not much to do besides work, walk, and read lol! I think I'm going to start working out again and trying to eat healthier - I have started to notice some weight gain and I'm not happy about it! Time to make some changes before summer is completely upon us :) 

Last Week on the Blog: 


This Week on my Blog: 

Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: The Hollow Inside by Brooke Lauren Davis Review
Wednesday: Can't Wait Wednesday
Thursday: Incognito by Katie Delahanty Review
Friday: Book Blogger Hop
Saturday: This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron Review
Sunday: Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit Reading Reality!

I went on Amazon and browsed the free books - what a way to fill up an e-reader lol! Not sure if these are still free, but here's what I picked up over the last week:





And I finally got myself a copy of the Divergent series in hardback! Yay!












6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these yet. I do have a couple of the Veronica Roth books I believe, just haven't got to read them yet. Hope you enjoy all your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mad at Veronica Roth for that series. UGH! I hope you hear something from med school soon. The waiting is just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get an email each day with what books are on sale - from $0-$2.99. That also fills up a reader fast. Lol. Hopefully you will see some restrictions will be eased up soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that vaccines aren't being distributed as thoroughly in Canada as here in the US (we had a bumpy start but things are going well now), so everything here is opening up now.

    I love the Divergent series! Glad you got the nice set of hardbacks you've been wanting.

    Good luck with the medical schools!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with medical school! I liked the Divergent series although I never finished the last book...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read the first book in the Clover Park series and need to read more! Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete