Friday 14 May 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

What book character do you think you are most like and why? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

Omigosh lol... this is a hard one. A much easier question is who do I WISH I was most like - the answer to that would be Clary Fray in the Shadowhunter series, Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games, Elena Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries, etc. I could go on and on about my favorite heroines lol! They're all unique in their own ways, strong and defiant, loyal and kind... those are the book characters I want to be most like :) 




1 comment:

  1. Oh I would love to be Clary or Elana! Yes they have great qualities and hot boyfriends! :)

    ReplyDelete