Sunday 9 May 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post #9

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Another week down! I had a pretty decent week - me and my sister are re-watching The Vampire Diaries and man oh man did I ever forget how much I LOVE Damon!! I've also had a string of really good reads which is always fantastic! I love love love those can't-put-it-down books so it's been great in that department lol! I hope everyone else had a fantabulous week as well!
Also - Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! :)

Last Week on my Blog: 


This Week on my Blog: 

Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: The Devil and the Heiress by Harper St George - Review
Wednesday: Can't Wait Wednesday
Thursday: Creatures of the Night by Grace Collins - Review
Friday: Book Blogger Hop
Saturday: 
Sunday: Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit Reading Reality!

Got a few new books this week! Purchased some, and some on NetGalley!

Purchased myself: 




Received an ARC on NetGalley:








4 comments:

  1. Its always nice to find those can't put down books. Glad you have been reading a bunch of those. I really like the cover of Incognito, it draws me in and I want to know more! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new books have lovely covers! Hope you enjoy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lost apothecary sounds really good! I didn't realize it was a debut.

    Hope you have a great new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the Fallen series years ago. Maybe it's time for a reread!

    ReplyDelete