Sunday 30 May 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post #11

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Wow! Just about into June! The pandemic makes time go by so slowly and yet so quickly at the same time. I wish there were new and exciting things going on in my life but... not really. It looks like I'm going to have to give medical school applications another shot unfortunately... but maybe second time is the charm lol? Technically I am still on the waiting list for Ireland, but the chances of getting a spot this late are pretty slim. But that's ok! Nothing in life comes easy, so it just means I need to work harder and try again. I just applied to a couple of medical offices this morning, it might be beneficial to start getting to know some doctors in the field! We'll see how it goes!
Anyway, let's move on to books and blogging!

Last Week on the Blog:


This Week on the Blog: 

Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron - Review
Wednesday: Can't Wait Wednesday
Thursday: Unwrapped by MJ Sherlock - Review
Friday: Book Blogger Hop
Saturday: Maybe a review? If I finish another book!
Sunday: Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post!


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit Reading Reality!

I got a few new additions to both my bookshelf and my Kindle this week! Yay! One can never have enough books :)

From NetGalley: 

*I got a wish granted for the first time!!!! Eek! I was so excited!*


Purchased myself: 







1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope all goes well. :)

    The Hazel Wood was kind of freaky!

    ReplyDelete