Friday 21 May 2021

Book Blogger Hop


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

Do you have a monthly/yearly budget for books? Or are you a "what's a book budget" kind of reader? (submitted by Nicci @ Sunny Buzzy Books)

LOL! I mean I am SUPPOSED to have a book budget... but it gets blown out of the water every year haha! I just have zero impulse control when it comes to books. I see it, I like it, I want it, I get it 😂 It doesn't help that I've discovered so many new second hand bookstores during this pandemic.. my bookshelves are crying lol! 




 

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to do a book buying ban this year to save money but I couldn't resist! I just found thriftbooks and am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have zero impulse in bookstores! So I have been avoiding them! Now if only someone can take away my phone and computer so I can stop buying online, then I'd be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Book Club is suppose to control or rather, limit, our book binging to only once a year. It doesn't work very well in my life. I just buy books all the time! But so what. It could have been drugs. LOL!!

    Hope you are having a good weekend!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete