Sunday 2 May 2021

Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post #8

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Well hello everyone!! Not sure if I have any Orthodox followers but if so, Happy Easter!! I am Greek Orthodox myself, so today I am celebrating my own Easter with my family :) I've spent the last week fasting (we call it Holy Week), which means I've not been able to eat any animal products. Basically I'm vegan for a week lol! Very excited to be eating meat today haha! 
Me and my sister have spent a lot of time this week working on writing our novel! Who knows, maybe one day you'll see my name on the New York Times Bestsellers list! A girl can dream lol! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Last Week on my Blog:


This Week on my Blog: 

Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 
Tuesday: A Duke in Time by Janna MacGregor - Review
Wednesday: Can't Wait Wednesday
Thursday: The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner - Review 
Friday: Book Blogger Hop
Saturday: The Dead and the Dark by Courtney Gold - Review
Sunday: Stacking the Shelves/The Sunday Post



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit Reading Reality!

I didn't purchase any books this week, but I did get approved for a few on NetGalley and from Raincoast! 


 

 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you!! I would suck at being vegan. I mean, I could give up meat for a week, but there is no way I could give up cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I feel you - it's always a struggle, but at least it's only a week!

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter to you! I don't think I'd make it a week without cheese but props to those that can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!!! And good luck with the writing- I hope it goes well!!

    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your Easter celebration and breaking your fast.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete