Monday 17 May 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Happy Monday everyone! After a really good reading streak, I find I'm stuck on my current reads. They're not bad, just not as fast-paced and exciting as my recent books have been. I feel like it's going to be a slower reading week because of it, but then I'll hopefully be on to more 5 star reads!

What I Read Last Week:


What I'm Currently Reading:


What's Up Next:








6 comments:

  1. It's funny how reading goes in fits and starts. Some weeks I fly through loads of books and other weeks I struggle to read one. Hope you're enjoying your current reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you enjoy these even though they aren't as fast-paced as you would wish. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how that happens, but I think we all go through periods where we tear through books and other times the books are slower. Your current reads look good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked up The Hollow Inside, and I'm so intrgiued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happens to me sometimes. I get on a great reading streak, then I'll get hit with a slower book and then I get bogged down. I hope you read some great books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hollow Inside and This Poison Heart look really good!

    ReplyDelete