Monday 10 January 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! My weekend consisted of taking down the Christmas tree and putting away all of the decorations and then grocery shopping and meal prepping! And of course, reading! Today is the first day of a new fitness challenge that I joined - it's time to get rid of the weight I gained over the holidays lol! 
Anyway, here is what I've been up to with my books lately:


What I Read Last Week:




What I Am Currently Reading:



What I Am Reading Next:








3 comments:

  1. Nice looking books. I really need a fitness challenge too. My winter has been way too sedentary so far. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the fitness regime. I need to get back to walking. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your fitness regime and good for you for taking down the Christmas decorations. Mine are still up. Sigh! - Melinda @ A Web of Stories

    ReplyDelete