Sunday 23 January 2022

Books I Wish Would Become Movies/TV Shows

 Hi everyone! Today I thought I would put together a fun little list of all the books/series that I would absolutely LOVE to see come to life! if you have any books that you would add to the list, comment below! Please note that this is not in any kind of order, it's just whatever order that popped into my head!

1. 

First up on the list is the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick! I read this series in high school and LOVED it! It's on my list of series that I would like to re-read one day! I think it would be so much fun to see Nora and Patch in real life! 

2. 

Next up is the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi! I actually haven't finished this series, but I started it in high school and LOVED it! Juliette is badass and I think this would be wicked to see on the big screen!

3. 

The Black Witch chronicles by Laurie Forest! Ugh love these books. Seriously. Love them. Also the 4th book in the series is coming out March 1st in case you were interested.... I know I am lol. If I were to cast Elloren I'd probably go with a Marie Avgeropoulos type girl - or myself... you know lol.

4. 

Pretty much anything by Sarah Dessen, but I really loved Just Listen. I think this would be such a cute movie! I actually believe that Sarah is getting a couple of her books turned into tv shows, so I'm super excited about that! But I hope they eventually do this one!

5. 

Literally every. single. book. by Katie McGarry. All of them. Especially the Pushing the Limits series because it's the first thing I ever read from her. But for reals - all of her books. So good!

6. 

We have gotten both a movie and a tv show for The Mortal Instruments series, but I NEED an adaptation of The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare in my life! Omigod... Will, Tessa, Jem?! YES PLEASE!!! And then we can just go ahead and do the rest of Cassandra Clare's books because they are all amazing idk what anyone says.

7. 

We CANNOT forget The Darkest Powers Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong - I am so in love with this series it's not even funny. I think I've literally read it like 5 times... and I will most definitely read it again lol. I would give many things to see Chloe and Derek on the big screen. Many. Things.

8. 

The Selection series by Kiera Cass. Ok so I THINK this one may already be in the works.... there seems to be some conflicting information out there. But from what I understand there is a script and producers are just waiting for the green light from Netflix. Fingers crossed that this goes through because I LOVE these books!!

9. 

Omigosh. Ok so there's no order to this list but if there was, this one would be near the top lol! The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast! I am IN LOVE with every single book in this long ass series. Every time they released a new one, I was like KEEP THEM COMING!!! EPIC! I would also give MANY THINGS to see this make it to the big screen lol!

10. 

The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. I recently re-read this series (PLEASE KRESLEY GIVE ME THE FINALE!) and of course, I LOVED IT (are you sensing a theme here yet lol?). I need more Evangeline and Jack and Aric in my life. PLEASE. But no seriously I think this series could make an EPIC apocalypse film. EPIC. Someone please make this happen.

11. 

YET ANOTHER SERIES WHERE THE AUTHOR LEFT US HANGING!! This has got to be one of my all-time favourite series.Seriously. L.J. Smith is a gift to this world lol (ok maybe I'm being dramatic but I love her). But alas, the series was never finished and it kinda looks like it never will be. Which of course frustrates me to no end because I NEED to know what happens!! But regardless, I think this would be amazing as a tv series lol!

12. 

In keeping with the L.J. Smith theme lol I would also LOVE to see The Forbidden Game as a move, a tv show, literally anything lol. I love it. I love it so much. 

13. 

Ok last L.J. Smith book I promise! Dark Visions - I am in love with Gabriel. In love with him. There are so many hot guys I would cast lol. So. Many. 

14. 

Does anyone remember the Wither series by Lauren DeStefano?! This came out like 10 or 11 years ago at the time of writing this but honestly, it still slaps lol. This is also on my list of series that I plan on re-reading! I think this could be really well done as a movie series. Lots to work with and it has some great characters!

15. 

And last but certainly not least - The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice! Most of you have probably never heard of this book but I think it is super underrated. It's such a cute story! I absolutely adored it and would love to see it made into a movie! 


OK! That's it ladies and gentlemen! Honestly, the moral of this story is that all book readers should become producers lol. We can all live broke yet happy lives knowing that we would fit every single scene of a book into a 12 hour long movie that only other bookish people will watch. Haha xD Anyway what do you think of this list?! Anything heere you agree with wanting to see on the big screen? Anything you'd add? Let me know down below!





2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigosh you definitely should!! These are some of my favourite books and series!! :)

      Delete