Saturday 8 January 2022

2022 Support Book Bloggers Challenge - January 2022!


This challenge is hosted by Pages Unbound and consists of 12 prompts (one for each month of the year) geared towards supporting the book blogger community.

January 2022

FIND 10 BOOK BLOGGERS YOU'VE ENJOYED READING IN THE PAST AND GIVE THEM A SHOUT OUT
The shoutout can be as a blog post on your blog, a list on Twitter, or any other ways you want to show them support.


If you have the time, I would love it if you could stop by and support these fellow bloggers! Please note they are not listed in any particular order!




2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for the shout out…so happy you enjoy my posts and my blog. :)

    And what wonderful company to be in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check them out. I already read some of them.

    ReplyDelete