Wednesday 26 January 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday #28

                              

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released.

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone's week has been good so far. I kinda just wish it was the weekend again lol! Anyway, this week I am spotlighting an upcoming book, Belle Morte by Bella Higgin. It's a new vampire book coming out in April! I absolutely adore vampires so I'm hoping that this books lives up to my expectations! We shall see!


Author: Bella Higgin
Publish Date: April 5th, 2022
Publisher: Wattpad Books

There’s only one way out.

Belle Morte. One of five houses where vampires reside as celebrities and humans are paid to be their living donors. While others came here seeking fortune, I came in search of my sister who walked into Belle Morte five months ago . . . and never walked back out.

Now that I’m here, the secrets about this world have proven to be much bigger than I ever anticipated. And lurking around every corner are shocking insinuations of what happened to my sister. .

There’s only one person who might have the answers I need, and the undeniable pull I feel toward him is terrifying: Edmond Dantès―a vampire, and my mortal enemy.

The harder I try to resist him, the further I fall under his spell. And in one instant my life is irrevocably changed. My past becomes prologue and my fate becomes sealed behind these doors. Belle Morte has spoken.

And it may never let me go.





 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting, I havent had a good vampire book in awhile

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2022/01/cant-wait-wednesday-world-cannot-give.html

    ReplyDelete