Monday 25 October 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I went on vacation the week before last, and here in Canada you have to quarantine for two weeks afterwards - so this is my last week of quarantine! Honestly, I have to say it's been quite a productive time so far lol! I've been reading books, catching up on shows, and working on my own novel for a writing competition! 
I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Happy reading!

What I Read Last Week:




What I Am Currently Reading:



What I Am Reading Next:







1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have to quarantine. It does look like you are using your time productively. I have Caraval and Legendary on my TBR pile from 2017 and 2018. I really should read them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete