Monday 4 October 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hello hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am spending this week getting ready for my vacation! It feels weird to be going away right now, but I hope it's fun and relaxing regardless! In other news... I'm considering starting a BookTube account... but I'm not sure if I have enough time to stay consistent. What I may try is pre-filming a few videos to see how easy/difficult it is with all the editing and such and go from there. I'm not sure yet though.... I have my Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as this blog to keep track of so adding a new platform may be overboard for my schedule. It also seems like it is much harder to get a bookish account off the ground these days - from what I remember in high school, engagement seemed so much higher! Ah well.. these are my thoughts lately lol! On to books!

What I Read Last Week:






What I Am Currently Reading:



What I Am Reading Next:









5 comments:

  1. I have seen so many people on bookstagram reading the Once More Upon A Time Book, it must be really good!

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I liked Throne of Glass when I read it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the looks of all of your books.
    I hope you have a great vacation and get in some good reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely time away. Yes a Booktube would be more work but good idea just to trial it if it beckons to you. I must read a Sarah Maas book before too long passes.

    ReplyDelete