Friday 1 October 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

What book series make you crave chocolate? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

Interesting question lol! I'm having a hard time thinking of anything off the top of my head... though I will say that I recently read two books by Jennifer Bardsley - Sweet Bliss and Good Catch - and they mention the Nuthatch Bakery multiple times; I have to say that I was craving baked goods in a bad way while reading these lol!! 



3 comments:

  1. I've never wanted chocolate based on reading a book but I can totally get wanting cakes and pastries when reading about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When don't I crave cakes and pastries! Yum. Hope on over to my blog to check out my answer https://www.readinggrrl.com/2021/10/book-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never crave chocolate (I'm allergic) but I find that any book that involves food tends to make me a little hungry... I did spotlight a few foodie m/m romance reads with some chocolate baking over on my blog though

    ReplyDelete