Monday 21 June 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I got to go visit my grandparents for the first time since Christmas (they live 3.5 hours away from me) so that was very exciting! A long drive but well worth it :) I also got a call from my surgeon, and my surgery is booked for this Friday! I'm quite nervous about being put to sleep, but apparently that's the best part lol! I've just read too many books and seen too many movies where the person doesn't wake up again and it's terrifying. But alas, it's going to happen so I best put on my big girl panties as they say, and just get it done! Hope everyone has a fantastic week full of many amazing books! 

What I Read Last Week:


What I Am Currently Reading:



4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your surgery! Nice looking books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to visit family! 🥰 And good luck on your surgery! I'm sending you lots of positive vibes!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with the surgery, yes can be daunting facing in being put to sleep, I was nervous but the staff were so good and yes it all worked out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy that you got to visit your family. I hope everything goes good with your surgery. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete