Monday 14 June 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Omigoodness it's been over a week! Time got away from me and I didn't have a spare second to blog lol! I am officially waitlisted for medical school, which unfortunately means I probably didn't get in this year. So I am back to studying for the MCAT exam to see if I can get my score super high and become more competitive! In the meantime, I'm going to try my best to pre-schedule posts but reviews will likely be significantly decreased due to my lack of reading time over the next month! And here I thought I was going to get a relaxing summer lol!!

What I Am Currently Reading:


What I am Reading Next:







4 comments:

  1. Your books look tempting! Enjoy your week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books! Good luck getting into medical school. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the wait/ MCAT retakes! Hope it goes well! And have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit of Scottish in a reader's life never ever goes amiss!

    ReplyDelete