Friday 18 June 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

How often do you post on your blog and/or social media? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

It varies... I try to post at least 5-6 times a week on my blog, but depending on how busy life is I sometimes lack the the time! In terms of social media, I do a post on Instagram every 2-3 days and Twitter whenever I remember lol! 



2 comments:

  1. I'm very similar with my blog. I auto publish links of blog posts to twitter but rarely go on there or IG and add material. I honestly can't be bothered with blogging on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also better at my blog than on social media. I always forget to post on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete