Monday 1 November 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Halloween! Today is November 1st and is one of my favorite days of the year because I can FINALLY get excited about Christmas without people thinking I'm weird lol! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and overall time of year. There's something so magical about all of the lights and sparkles and snow! The feeling is literally indescribable! I've already started my Christmas shopping (which is very odd for me, usually I'm much later despite my enthusiasm haha). So I should have plenty of time for my books this month which is amazing! I've got a whole stack to get through, so we'll see how it goes!

What I Read Last Week:




What I Am Currently Reading:



What I Am Reading Next:






2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Gilded. I used to read Marissa Meyer all the time but haven't for a while now. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you read Once Upon a Wardrobe. Good idea to get your Christmas shopping sorted now!

    ReplyDelete