Monday 29 November 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Hi! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend! I'm up in Canada so no Thanksgiving for me, but I did reap the benefits of Black Friday! I got three new boxed sets and crossed a few other books off my list! I'll do a Stacking the Shelves post this week to show you what I got! 
In other news, I have received an invitation to interview for one of the medical schools I applied to in England! Yay! Thankfully the interview is online haha! But it's not until February so lots of time to prepare (and stress!).
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

What I Read Last Week:



What I Am Currently Reading:



What I Am Reading Next:








3 comments:

  1. Great looking books! Enjoy your week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I wish you well at your upcoming interview. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy looking books. Hope they are or were very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete