Friday 5 November 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 


This is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! Hop over to their page to grab a button and join in the fun!

This Week's Question:

What is your least favorite social media app and why? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Hmm... I don't know if I really have a least favorite one. I don't have Tik Tok so I don't really know much about that one (aside from the videos I see on Instagram from it). I guess out of the social media sites I use (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), I would have to say that I use Facebook the least. At this point, I really only use it for the Marketplace as I get alot of books there lol!  



7 comments:

  1. My least favorite social media app is Twitter...I never can find replies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same until recently! I basically haven't touched my personal twitter in forever, but I've loved getting into my book twitter!

      Delete
    2. Where can I find Book Twitter?

      Thanks.

      Delete
    3. So it's still just the regular Twitter, but people have book accounts (so for example, I'm @TheReadingDevil) and then I just follow only other book accounts (you can try searching the hashtag #booktwt - that pulls up alot of bookish accounts) and then my feed is full o book accounts - and usually other bloggers/authors/etc. will follow me back! So it becomes a book community within Twitter

      Delete
    4. Thank you...I'll check it out.

      I have a blog and would love to connect with other bookish folks...thanks.

      I thought book Twitter was a separate thing. :)

      Delete
  2. I have to get back to my twitter account. I should try that hashtag thing. check out my blog to see my answer http://www.readinggrrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving my Book Twitter too - I'm at @mmromnancerevie1

    ReplyDelete